Ponthier Morello Cherry Puree is made from fruits picked at full maturity, then they are finely crushed and sugar is added. Purees are used as a substitute for fresh fruit, which offers practicality, time saving, cost control and consistent quality year round.
During production, the fruit is sorted, crushed, sugar is added and the pulp is refined. It is flash pasteurised to ensure that it is hygienic, then immediately re-chilled to preserve the taste and colour of the fresh fruit.
The Morello Cherry Puree is “ fruit ready for use” which can be used as an ingredient. For example:
• In cocktails, fruit juices, smoothies
• In desserts, fruit mousse, round jellies, mousseline’s.
• In chocolates (fillings) and confectionery (fruit jellies, marshmallows)
• In ice creams and sorbets
Ponthier Black Cherry Puree contains no additives (flavourings, colourings, thickeners)
- Storage at + 2/+ 6°C (+36°F/+44°F ) for 1 year before opening.
- Must be kept in the refrigerator after opening and used within 3 to 5 days.
Ponthier Morello Cherry Puree is a chilled product and requires a chilled delivery. Please select the chilled delivery option at the checkout.
If you liked this puree, check out our other range of Ponthier products by clicking here
*There is an extra £3 additional shipping charge due to needing chilled delivery.